Topics

Town Hall Meeting to Discuss Consolidation (Better Together)

dbfrdmn

Even though the Better Together proposal has been officially withdrawn from the Secretary of State’s office, the Town Hall meeting on the Better Together Proposal will be held.  There are definitely things we can do better as a region. Let’s define them and explore them, publicly and with full disclosure, so that all those directly impacted are invited to be a part of the conversation.

QUESTION: Is “fragmentation of governments” the problem in the St. Louis region and will a merger be the solution to our problems?

Come join us for an informative presentation and discussion on what City-County consolidation could mean and how that would affect University City, the region and you.

WHEN: Wednesday, MAY 15, 2019 from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
WHERE: McNair Administration Bldg. Boardroom (8136 Groby Rd.)

Presenting and leading the discussion will be University City Mayor Terry Crow, St. Louis American columnist Mike Jones, and UMSL professor Terry Jones.