Tomorrow Evening, Tuesday, February 16th at 7:00 pm - "Coping with COVID: The Impact of the Pandemic on our Community’s Mental Health"

Bais Abraham Congregation

Bais Abraham Congregation invites the entire community to join us tomorrow evening, Tuesday, February 16th at 7:00 pm for the second talk in the series, "Coping with COVID: The Impact of the Pandemic on our Community's Mental Health." We are pleased to welcome Dr. Michelle Friedman, Steven & Sharon Lieberman Chair of Pastoral Counseling at Yeshivat Chovevei Torah, who will speak about young and middle-aged adults.

The evening is sponsored by Stewart Shilcrat & Paula Lemerman to commemorate the yahrzeit of Micah Abraham Lemerman Shilcrat z"l.

Register on the website for Zoom information or contact the shul office, office@... or 314-721-3030.

The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the mental health of many Americans, whether or not they have been directly exposed to the illness. In this three-part series, we will be hearing from experts in the field about how the pandemic has affected the mental health of members of our Orthodox community, and what we can do about it. Each session will focus on a distinct life stage, and its unique mental health challenges.

--------
Ruth Schachter-Cohen, Executive Director
Bais Abraham Congregation
6910 Delmar Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63130
www.baisabe.com
office@...
tel. 314-721-3030
Join us on Zoom! Click here to find out how to connect with all of Bais Abe's Zoom classes and activities.