Topics

The New National Mahjongg League 2020 Card: What do I Need to Know?

Susan Kemppainen

There is one more Mirowitz Center program we’ve added to the July lineup, and it’s sure to be a popular one! Please help spread the word.

Calling all Mahjongg players! On Monday, 7/20 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm, join Linda Spitzer Gavatin, Mahjongg Instructor at the Mirowitz Center, for a Zoom presentation to learn tips and tricks for using the new 2020 Rule Card, including official standard hands and rules. What has changed? What is new and different this year? Great opportunity to gather with friends old and new to discuss the new card and how to play for free online to keep up your skills. Register for “The New National Mahjongg League 2020 Card: What do I Need to Know?” online at https://schedulesplus.com/covplace/kiosk/dspschedules.do or by calling 314-733-9813. Registrants will be sent information to join via Zoom video or by phone. Zoom presentations can be viewed on a desktop, laptop, iPad or smart phone. Need help using Zoom? Give us a call!

Susan Kemppainen

VOLUNTEER/ACTIVITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR

MIROWITZ CENTER AT COVENANT PLACE

314-432-1610, ext. 1112   OFFICE