Topics

Taharath Israel and Sharsheret Supports- Caring for Ourselves and Our Community

Aliza Nussbaum

November 18th & December 9th ~ “Caring for Ourselves and Our Community”

On behalf of Taharath Israel and Sharsheret Supports there will be two upcoming programs created for the Orthodox women of our community on Wednesday, November 18th and Wednesday, December 9th.

The program “Caring for Ourselves and Our Community” will be held over Zoom from 7:30-8:30 PM.

Topics will include:
- ways women can be their “healthiest healthy”
- guided meditation for better self-care
- instruction on how to maintain family health history and the benefits of doing so
- the increased hereditary cancer risks facing the Jewish community

Sharsheret will also share information on free, confidential, and culturally relevant programs available to women and their families facing a breast or ovarian cancer diagnosis.

To register, please contact Tonia Levison at stlouismikvah@....