Topics

Shiur (remote) to begin next Monday Nov. 2

Stan

I plan to begin my Talmud shiur again on Monday November 2.  It will be remote, most likely via zoom. It will be recorded (the audio at least) so one can listen at anytime. I am trying to set it up now.

We will be learning ערבי פסחים - the last chapter of Tractate Pesachim. Text and translation of the Gemorah can be found on Sefaria website (here is the link: https://www.sefaria.org/Pesachim.99b.1-6?lang=bi) If you want to purchase the ArtScroll edition it is  Pesachim VOLUME 3.

If you would like to join the shiur you will have to email me to get the info regarding the zoom particulars to be admitted.

SK