Topics

Sheitel Services at Blown Away

Karen Bland

Hello - here is a post and a photo for approval to go out!

Sheitel Services at Blown Away
Blown Away Blow Dry Bar (8815 Ladue Road in Colonial Marketplace) is partnering with the Harvey Kornblum Jewish Food Pantry. We will donate 20% of all proceeds from our Sheitel Services for the month of March. Drop off your sheitel and we will wash, dry and style it (custom - the way you want it!). Turnaround time is 1-2 days. Please call 932-1116 and ask for JJ or Betty if you have questions.

Karen Bland

Sheitel Services at Blown Away
Blown Away Blow Dry Bar (8815 Ladue Road in Colonial Marketplace) has re-opened and is partnering with the Harvey Kornblum Jewish Food Pantry. We will donate 20% of all proceeds from our Sheitel Services for the month of June. Drop off your sheitel and we will wash, dry and style it (custom - the way you want it!). Turnaround time is 1-2 days. Please call 932-1116 and ask for JJ or Betty to schedule your drop off or if you have questions.