Topics

Send a Teen to Israel for $1,124

Michael Rovinsky

Send a Teen to Israel for $1,124

Provide your teen with the opportunity to spend an inspirational life changing summer in Israel for only $1,124 (All Inclusive).  Yes, you read it correctly.  JSU of St. Louis will again be offering teens the opportunity to participate on The Jerusalem Journey (TJJ).

The Anne Samson Jerusalem Journey (TJJ) is a four week touring experience in Israel for public school students. TJJ is an exhilarating, action-packed, transformative journey which allows participants to learn more about their Jewish heritage and culture by interfacing with the history, people, and Land of Israel.

TJJ includes nonstop, thrilling activities all over Israel such as hiking through waterfalls in the

Judean Desert and the Golan Heights, torpedo boating and snorkeling in Eilat's Red Sea, kayaking down the mighty Jordan River, rappelling off the stunning cliffs of the Upper Galilee mountain range, navigating though a water obstacle course in the Sea of the Galilee and much more!

TJJ participants will gain an appreciation for both the ancient and modern sites of Israel. TJJers will be mesmerized by a visit to the Western Wall and Jerusalem's Old City and feel electrified in the mystical city of Safed. An overnight stay in a Bedouin tent will help participants picture what life was like during biblical times - and of course, camel rides are included! Much time is also devoted to experiencing the more modern sites in Israel such as the shuk in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem's famous Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall!

The trip is for 9th-12th grade public and non-Jewish private high school students

Dates: July 5th - August 5th

“I had the summer of a lifetime. I made friends that will last a lifetime and I have really grown as a Jewish teen. Being able to come to Israel showed me how special

it is to be Jewish.” Sami S.

Cost: As low as $1124 (Scholarships available)

VISIT tjj.jsu.org to see pictures, videos and more REGISTER AT: tjj.jsu.org

For more information, please contact Rabbi Mike Rovinsky @ 314 498 6279 or RabbiMike@...