Topics

Seeking Volunteeers For Covenant Place Move

Linda Markowitz

Posted for Covenant Place:
t’s an exciting time at Covenant Place, as residents move into the new Covenant Place II! Our professional team members are seeking volunteers for several 3-hour time frames starting at the end of June and into early July. Many of you participated in a similar move when the new Covenant Place I opened and felt a great deal of satisfaction in being of help to the residents.

Please follow the link below, click on “Opportunities-Help Need," and enter your phone number. If you have registered before, your name will come up and follow the next steps. If you have never registered before, you will need to add your contact information. Then, click on the tabs for June or July. Volunteer opportunities are set up in pairs, so it might be nice to register with a friend or colleague. After you click "Sign Up" to indicate your availability, you can simply exit from the screen, as there is no other place to click “Enter." If you have any questions, please contact Susan Kemppainen at 314-432-1610, ext. 1112.

Registration Link:

https://schedulesplus.com/covplace/kiosk/dspschedules.do?