Topics

Save a life - Zoom Event for Eugene V.

dbfrdmn

Edited

I want to invite you to an event that can save a life (see flyer, enclosed).

My friend, Eugene Vorobeychik, is very sick. He has End Stage Kidney Disease (kidney failure) and is in need of a transplant. He is 40 years old, married and has three young children (12, 9, 6). His condition is an inherited genetic anomaly.

Eugene and his wife Polina were both born in the former Soviet Union. Eugene was born in a small town, Albertin, in Belarus. He immigrated to the U.S. as a teenager. In graduate school he became a baal teshuva and committed to creating a Jewish home along with his wife. He is kind, generous, a wonderful father, son, husband and friend. And he needs our help.

I am helping to organize an event for him to find a donor and spread information about his need.

I would like to invite you to just listen. It is not a solicitation event, there will be no fundraising of any kind. All you need to do is to join the zoom event and just listen. The family will really appreciate your support. You will do incredible kindness just by joining this zoom event.

Best regards,

Debbie Friedman
314-229-9582

In case the image isn't available, the event is on June 3rd at 8:00 PM CST,  Zoom Webinar ID 832 8575 4949 Password: 018070.

RSVP appreciated (but not required) bloomizabella@...