Topics

Purim seudah

Susan Kemppainen

👑 Purim is a time of fun, family, friends and food! But who has time to cook in the middle of the week? We do! Order your Purim seudah from HJ's Cafe any day up until noon on Purim, 3/10 with same-day pickup by 6 pm! The HJ's Cafe kosher kitchen is closed on Monday, 3/9 for the day of fast and open 11 am to 2 pm for lunch on Tuesday, 3/10.

Also, get your "bread fix" and keep your house clean before Passover begins by attending our next "First Sunday of the Month" kosher brunch on Sunday, April 5 from 10 am to 2 pm! Every brunch features different menu choices, and the "Spring Has Sprung Brunch" will feature strawberry spinach salad, egg, tuna and salmon salads, and blintz souffle! Mark your calendars now to join us!

Susan Kemppainen

VOLUNTEER/ACTIVITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR

MIROWITZ CENTER AT COVENANT PLACE

314-432-1610, ext. 1112   OFFICE