Topics

Order a Rosh Hashanah Gift Bag Today!

dbfrdmn

Wish your friends and family a Shana Tova U'metuka with a beautiful holiday gift bag! Once again, Yeshivat Kadimah HIgh School (YKHS) is preparing Rosh Hashana gift bags that we will deliver to your family and friends. Bags will include many holiday goodies, including a small round challah (baked by our talented parent Norma Rubin at Nusach Hari) and a note for the recipient. Bags will be delivered prior to Rosh Hashana. Proceeds will go to the YKHS Committee of the EHA PTA, to support teacher appreciation efforts and student activities.

The cost is $20/bag. The deadline to submit an order is this coming Monday, September 14th.

Quantities are limited so order now!

Click here for the order form! Contact Vicki Redler Chervitz (913-963-9081) or Debbie Friedman (314-229-9582) or email kfc@... with any questions!