Topics

online rally Thursday, March 20 for Sderot

Rabbi Hyim Shafner...

As we all know the situation in Sderot and Southern Israel has become dire. We as Jews
can not stand idly by while our fellow Jews are in danger. This Ta'anit Esther we hope to
band together and show solidarity with Sderot and all Jews living in fear of terrorism.

In this historic moment we will hold seven solidarity rallies, spread over four continents,
live on the web, for millions to watch. All you and your congregants have to do is go to
http://www.together4israel.org to join 1,000,000 other supporters in watching a live
webcast of this unprecedented event.

Below you can find sample email and a banner with the specifics of this event. You cam
find a poster to use, if you want, at http://www.together4israel.org/poster.pdf. The logo
is available at http://www.together4israel.org/main-logo.jpg. We ask you to email and
spread the word to your congregants; maybe even to discuss it with them on Thursday,
Ta'anit Esther. We have an opportunity to do something that has never been done before.
We will unite once again, like Jews did over 2,000 years ago on Ta'anit Esther, to show our
solidarity with our brothers and sisters in danger. Please do whatever you can to help
show the people of Sderot and Southern Israel that they are not alone.

If you are interested in organizing a group showing of this live webcast please contact
eli@....

We thank you for your help and support. Every view we get counts--and gives strength to
our brother and sisters living under fire.

More details about this event can be found at http://www.together4israel.org.

Thank you again and Shabbat Shalom,

Marc Belzberg and the Together4Israel Team