Topics

On Call/Emergency Nanny needed

joeyimmah

We are looking for someone to take over when our nanny needs a sick day (she is a new Mom). Daily hours are 2:30-6 (M, R, F) and 12:30-6 (T, W), but there is the occasional full day as well (9-6). One nine-year-old boy, no pets. Homework help, laundry for him, light cleaning, driving to and fro activities (we provide a car). Attention to details and instruction, extremely clean and reliable.

This is a job that requires a lot of personal flexibility, willingness/ability to show up a couple of hours after being called. Ideal for someone looking for occasional income only.

$14/hour

Thank you,

Carole Granillo