Topics

officeurniture pieces available in st. louis.

menachem

furniture pieces available in st. louis.

Please make
inquiry and offer based on Image Number.
Available in St. Louis, MO.

please send your inquiry and offer to menachem@...

--
Menachem Szus
Alon Systems, Inc.

menachem

Hi,
As a result of the previous email, we have received inquiries regarding our Business Status.
We are very much in business, continuing to provide IT services.

We are just trying to remove our excess office furniture.

I apologize if the previous emails gave a misleading impression.

looking forward to hearing from you as always.