Topics

Need RN to put in IV for daughter with MS

marshagschuman

Hello
This is Marsha Schuman. ( I am a substitute teacher at Torah Prep)Due to the Coronavirus emergency my daughter and her family are living with us. She gets IVIG EVERY to control her MS.The meds will be sent to our home. Is there any doctor or nurse who would come to our Creve Coeur home and put in the line this week? I thank you for helping. I am at a loss of what to do. She is afraid to go to medical places due to being high risk since she is immune compromised. All suggestions welcome.
Marsha Schuman,MA OTR/L