Topics

Moving to St Louis , Looking to network and a little help

Yair Gafni

Shalom

My name is Yair Gafni and I am moving to St Louis February second.

I am looking for some jewish social life a and a few other things in St Louis.

I am looking for:

1) Car to rent from someone that is not using there car, of course I will also pay insurance.

2) Part time/full time job.

3) Social Jewish events.

4) might need a place to live for a little while, Will be more than happy to take care of house cleaning.

I can send my resume, I am a US citizen and an active IDF reservist.

Will be happy to answer any question

Thank you

Yair Gafni

Regarding my previous message, "moving to St Louis.."

My contact information is -
Yair.gafni@...

314-394-8736