Topics

Mirowitz Center activities for March

Susan Kemppainen

At https://schedulesplus.com/covplace/kiosk/dspschedules.do you can view and register for all of our events. Movies and game times do not require registration, only programs and special events. "Like" and "follow" the Mirowitz Center FB page for updates! All the listed programs take place at the Mirowitz Center in Covenant Place II Cahn Family Building, 8 Millstone Campus Drive, 314-733-9813. If you would like an email of the all the programs for the month of March, please email me at skemppainen@.... Thanks!

Monday, March 2, 2:00-3:30pm

Ethical Issues in a Changing World

This no-cost discussion, led by professional speaker Gerald Bruder, encourages you to examine concepts of right and wrong in an enjoyable and participative way. Gerald has made thousands of presentations for business, governments, universities, and professional organizations all over the world. His sessions encourage active group participation, and have been acclaimed for their thought-provoking, entertaining, and motivational impact.

Tuesday – March 24, 2:00pm 3:00pm

Reflections and Insights of a Police Chaplain

Rabbi Mark L. Shook, Rabbi Emeritus of Temple Israel, will be speaking about his work as a Police Chaplain for more than 30 years. He is the coordinating chaplain for the St. Louis County Police Chaplaincy Program and also serves as a Police Chaplain for the city of Creve Coeur. No cost.

Sunday – March 29, 10:00am 12:00pm

Matzah Bakery

Re-experience the Exodus at The Matzah Bakery, now coming to the Mirowitz Center! The Matzah Bakery is a hands-on educational resource that combines dough mixing, Matzah rolling and good old-fashioned fun to bring the joy of the Passover holiday to life! This experience gives each participant the chance to make his or her own Matzah, as did our ancestors over 3,300 years ago and have continued to do every year since. From mixing the flour and the water to rolling the dough to baking the Matzahs, participate in every stage of the process.  This program is co-sponsored by Chabad of Chesterfield. Cost $5.

Susan Kemppainen

VOLUNTEER/ACTIVITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR

MIROWITZ CENTER AT COVENANT PLACE

314-432-1610, ext. 1112   OFFICE