Topics

map, waffle bar, Sunday buffet, and Trash or Treasure

Susan Kemppainen

Special treats can fuel the soul! Please check out the new kosher options at HJ's Cafe! I was asked the location of HJ’s, so I want to make sure everyone knows it’s in the Mirowitz Center on the Millstone Campus (map attached). A reminder too that Thursday, 1/9, we're rolling out a kosher $5 Belgian Waffles & Toppings Bar! On Sunday, 1/26, the cafe is hosting a kosher all-you-can-eat buffet to go along with the Mirowitz Center's "Trash or Treasure" antique roadshow. You don't have to attend Trash or Treasure to enjoy the HJ's brunch; all are welcome! Attached are flyers for the waffle bar, Sunday buffet, and Trash or Treasure. Community support is important to us and our success -- We hope you'll give HJ's Café and the Mirowitz Center a try! Thanks!

Susan Kemppainen

VOLUNTEER/ACTIVITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR

MIROWITZ CENTER AT COVENANT PLACE

314-432-1610, ext. 1112   OFFICE