Topics

Kohn's Deli Sandwiches now available at Schnucks Clayton and Lindbergh/ Pizza Availability

Kline, Christopher

Good morning,

I am pleased to announce that beginning today we have expanded our Kohn's kosher deli sandwich offering to the Schnucks at Clayton and Lindbergh location. Until we determine demand levels we will be offering three options at this location: Killer Pastrami sandwich, Corn Beef Sandwich and the new "Top Shelf" Premium Sub Sandwich. The "Top Shelf" will now be available at Ladue Crossing and Chesterfield locations as well.

Additionally, today will be the first day that Kosher Take n Bake pizzas will be available every day at the Ladue Crossing store. Production scheduling has been increased to assure availability every day so any night can be pizza night, especially on game night! A big thank you to our partners at the Vaad Hoeir for helping make this possible.

Remember that today and tomorrow kosher rotisserie chicken and kosher sushi will be available at Ladue Crossing as well.

Let's Go Blues!

--

Thanks a lot,

Chris

chris kline
schnuck markets, inc.  |  director, bakery & deli