There are two potential parts to this job (Marketing/Social Media Management and Administrative Assistant). The responsibilities may be split or filled by the same person.
Administrative Assistant Position Summary: The Administrative Assistant is chiefly tasked to provide high-level administrative support by handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence. The Administrative Assistant must be someone who is careful and detail oriented.
Marketing/Social Media/Graphic Design Position Summary: This person is chiefly tasked with designing and putting together monthly E-Newsletters, managing Facebook Group and other Social Media.
· Thorough knowledge and familiarity of Judaic customs.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, Excel, Constant Contact, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Ability to understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
· Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively.
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
· Experience using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Takes initiative
This position interacts with a wide variety of people including staff, management, volunteers, and clients.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Candidate will work closely with the Director in a regular office setting with option to work from home based on project.
WORK SCHEDULE: This can be 1/2 time or Full time position. Exact number of hours is negotiable.
Salary: Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Start: As soon as poosible