Job Opportunity in St Louis
HOME HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT
We are a growing CDS (Consumer Directed Services) agency ready to take things to the next level. You will be expected to deliver concrete results and metrics. In addition to overseeing daily operations, you will assist with growth and development. You will work with a team of experienced professionals and have access to a great deal of support and resources.
· Manage and oversee daily operations to ensure a smooth, successful process
· Develop strong systems and workflows to enable maximum employee productivity
· Oversee intake, coordination, and HR departments to ensure high level of responsiveness and patient satisfaction
· Work with Marketing Director to generate new leads and referrals and help oversee sales process
· Assist with making referrals and liaising with the marketing team to generate leads
· Assist campaigns designed to boost business growth and development
· Work closely with Executive team to provide updates, status reports etc.
· Work closely with DHSS to ensure participants’ social and health needs are met.
· Knowledge of the DHSS and MMAC regulations.
· Knowledge of the care planning process and cyber access system.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· In-home and/or CDS experience a must (1-2 year minimum)
· Highly Organized & Detail Oriented
· Experience at the operations-level of home care
Ideal candidate is proactive, self-driven, and highly motivated. Great communication skills, a team player who will work with staff, caregivers, and executive team to focus on growth and results.
Avraham Klein, Director