Topics

It Starts Today!

Michael Rovinsky

IT STARTS TODAY & JSU NEEDS YOU!

For 36 hours beginning today, Monday, June 22 at 10:00am you will have the opportunity to DOUBLE your IMPACT on transforming the Jewish Future.

JSU’s Annual Day of Giving Campaign is an opportunity to join and be part of JSU’s innovation, creativity, and an unabashedly positive view of the future of the Jewish people.

As we continue to live through this extraordinary time, JSU has ensured that something fundamental has remained the same: our efforts to Jewishly engage and inspire teens. Together with your partnership, we proudly bear the responsibility to provide the Jewish teens in our community with rich, meaningful and inspiring Jewish content.

In response to COVID-19, JSU has developed new and creative programming to be able to continue and increase our teen engagement. The past 2 months alone, JSU has had close to 1,000 Zoom engagements with Jewish teens  from all backgrounds. In addition to our regular JSU Clubs, other fun and inspirational activities included:  Matzah Baking, Jewish Gaming, exercise classes, counseling, “Hang Out Chill” Sessions, Challah Baking, Weekend Retreats, alumni engagement, interactive Passover study, and more.

Looking forward, JSU’s innovative pivot of teen engagement promises continued creativity, impact and success. Especially as we face a summer where teens will be looking for fun and exciting ways to spend their time in the “new” normal.

 But to get there, we need your help.

Please join JSU staff, teens, advisors, alumni, educators and the community today and tomorrow, June 22-23 and partner in JSU’s incredible work by raising $72,000.  Visit upreaching.com/stlouis or call Rabbi Mike at 314-498-6279 or info@....

Remember EVERY dollar is DOUBLED!!!!!!!

 $50 = $100!

                                                      $250 = $500!

$1000 = $2000!

A Special thanks to JSU's Giving Day Matchers!

Dr. Michael and Dr. Ariane May (in memory of Anne & Andrew Rauchman), Paul and Diane Gallant, Harvey and Esther Lyss Greenstein, Galia Movitz and Family (in memory of Milton Movitz), Dr. Stephen and Sandy Bell (in memory of Dr. Jay Blum), Rabbi Mike and Selina Rovinsky (in memory of G.G. Epstein Soldinger & Paul Epstein)

"We may be apart, but we will always be together."

 THANK YOU!