Topics

Have your Shmura Matza waiting for you in Israel

Hillel Levin

Healthy Specialty Shmura Matzot in Israel

Coming to Israel for Pesach, we can arrange to have your matza at your hotel, or apartment before you arrive

NEW NEW NEW

KEHUNA MATZOT ORGANIC hand Whole Grain Shmura matza

Under Rav Mordechai Gross shlita, the Gaavad of the Chanichei Hayeshivos community in Bnei Brak and head of the Badatz Vaadas Mehadrin, and Rabbi Meir Mazuz Rosh Yeshiva Kessi Rachamim Yeshiva.   (This will be baked fresh in Petach Tikvah just after Purim.)

KEHUNA MATZOT ORGANIC  hand shmura Whole Wheat

Kilo 14 Hand Whole Wheat matzot………………  140 NIS

1/2 Kilo 7 Hand Whole Wheat matzot…………  80 NIS

KEHUNA MATZOT ORGANIC  Hand shmura Whole Spelt

Kilo 14 Hand Spelt matzot………………………  210 NIS

1/2 Kilo 7 Hand Spelt matzot…………………   115 NIS

GF Gluten Free Hand Shmura Oat Matza

GF Oat Hand Shmura Matza package of  3 matzot  (approx 200 grams) Lakewood Matzoh Company,  Rav Shmuel Meir Katz: Dayan Lakewood and Rav Mordechai Betzalel Klein; Satmar Dayan of Lakewood.     115 NIS each

GF Hand Shmura Oat Matza Shvorim (broken pieces) .   These are baked by the GF Oat Chabura under supervision of either Eida Charedi  or Rabbi Mordechai Gross of Bnei Brak.  500 gram boxes …. 235 NIS

MACHINE Whole Organic Shmura Spelt  Lakewood Matzot Company brand (all baked in Kiryat Gat)    … under Rabbi Mordechai Gross of Bnei Brak ……18 Minute . 1 LB. (454 gram) boxes   75 NIS/box    (12 matzot)

Please place your order today, so that I can be sure to have what you need. (Payment at time of pickup)

To order: hillel.leib@...

Hillel Levin the Matza Man

Hillel Levin
Ma'ale Adumim; overlooking Yerushalayim, Ir HaKodesh for 3000 years.
Connecting with my brothers and sisters!
LinkedIn Profile  http://il.linkedin.com/in/hillellevin
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/hillel.levin.7
Israel Chesed Opportunities Job Opps in Israel