From: david mogil <dovidbmoshe@...>
Date: February 23, 2021 at 2:22:48 PM CST
To: davidmogil@...
Subject: Fwd: Gluten Free Oat Matzah

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: david mogil <dovidbmoshe@...>
Date: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 5:46 PM
Subject: Gluten Free Oat Matzah
To: stljcl@groups.io <stljcl@groups.io>

I am going to place an order with Lakewood Matzah Bakery for gluten free oat matzah. There are 2 kinds: both are Shmurah and they each are $28.00. There is Hand Shmurah which are round and come (hopefully,only) 3 pieces in a package. The other is Machine Shmurah. The package contains multiple(hopefully, only) square pieces. There is a charge for shipping that usually comes out to a little more than $1 a box. I will be placing an order by March 1. If you would like me to order any or have any questions, please email me at dovidbmoshe@....

All the best,
David Mogil