Gluten Free Challahs and Pastries
From: Stan Biel
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:20:11 PST
Hi. I am planning to place an order for some gluten free Challahs and Pastries from a fantastic GF Boutique Gourmet bakery in New York. It is a GF dedicated facility.  If you would like to join me in an order or just find out more about the bakery, please contact me at 314-503-7025 (text or call) or email me at leila.redlich.biel@...

This bakery has both Pareve and Dairy items that are artistically formed and twisted (i.e. Babka), exquisitely packaged and even more, they are extraordinarily delicious!

By the way, the Challahs are braided, which I've never seen anywhere else. They are wholesome and do not taste GF!

The owner ships on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays only, with a 2 - 3 day delivery.  This ensures that the product is fresh and does not sit in the UPS facility over the weekend.  Their products can easily be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months. (Of course, we'll have to eat them up before Pesach:)

Leila