From: STLJCL@groups.io <STLJCL@groups.io> On Behalf Of devorah_simon via Groups.Io
Sent: 02/26/2020 2:59 PM
To: STLJCL@groups.io
Subject: [STLJCL] Fresh kosher chickens at Costco on Manchester

Passing this along:
St Louis peeps, someone spoke this morning with Regional Mgr Dick Schneider - 630-581-6262. He was very courteous and respectful but confirmed the news that in our area we're no longer getting fresh Empire poultry. I explained how the kosher situation has gone from good to bad to worse (loss of Solomon's ground beef a few years ago; Solomon's fresh meat replaced with substandard frozen Teva; and now loss of fresh Empire poultry a month before Pesach). He explained the business decisions involved, but was happy to take comments/suggestions. He indicated that they may replace a couple of the fresh Empire products with frozen, which in my mind is better than no Empire. I also asked if it's possible to get frozen Solomon's to replace the Teva. Please call him and add your voice and suggestions to see if they will provide something better than frozen Teva. TIA.