Topics

First Sunday of the Month Kosher Brunch

Susan Kemppainen

Hi! Many of you have been reading my messages on this server and visiting HJ's Cafe! In fact, when I told two ladies last week I was the one sending these emails, they said, "So you're Susan Kempa-something!" Yup, that's me, and I can't pronounce my last name either. Blame my husband.

Our new kosher menu is a hit! Please like and follow the HJ's Cafe Facebook page to see photos of the daily specials! The kosher and non-kosher items are posted separately on the page to avoid any confusion. Kosher Sunday brunch has been so popular, we're now hosting a regular brunch the first Sunday of every month, plus some special dates! Every brunch will have different food choices to keep our brunches fresh and interesting. The first Sunday of March is this Sunday, March 1, so join us from 10 am to 2 pm with your family and friends for a brunch featuring pan-seared salmon with wild rice and quinoa salad with roasted vegetables! Usual brunch favorites will be there too... eggs, roasted potatoes, waffles, bagels/lox spread, and more! See you Sunday!

Susan Kemppainen

VOLUNTEER/ACTIVITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR

MIROWITZ CENTER AT COVENANT PLACE

314-432-1610, ext. 1112   OFFICE