Topics

Fifth Annual Science Weeken

Kalanit

This weekend is Bais Abe's Community-wide Science Weekend! Details below, and on the attached flyer.

SATURDAY ⸙ Sept 14, 2020
7:00 pm 5th Annual Science Weekend!
Keynote Speaker: Rabbi Dan Margulies on “Is there a Modern Orthodox Way to Study Bereshit?”
Sign up here for Zoom information: www.baisabe.com/event/scienceweekend
SUNDAY ⸙ Sept 15, 2020
11 am 5th Annual Science Weekend FOR KIDS!
Join the PJ Library for a morning of fun science experiments. Register here and a supply list will be sent out so your child can join in on the fun! www.baisabe.com/event/scienceweekend

7:00 pm 5th Annual Science Weekend!
Keynote Speaker: Rabbi Dan Margulies on “What’s a Tzelem E’lohim and Can We Test for It? (featuring Koko the Gorilla).”
Second Speaker: Washington University Professor Jeremy Buhler will speak on “Database Privacy: Can We Contribute our Data to the Collective Good without Giving Ourselves Away” with a Torah response from Rabbi Margulies.
Sign up here for Zoom information: www.baisabe.com/event/scienceweekend