Topics

Dental cleaning

Batsheva Florans

Hi,

I am training as a Dental Hygienist and looking for people to come in for a cleaning. You will receive excellent dental care at very low cost. As I am part of a learning clinic, the process will involve a commitment of time, with several treatments of approximately 3.5 hours each. The clinic is located at the Forest Park community college, and clinic hours are Mon/Fri 1:00-4:30 pm and Tues/Thurs 8:00-12:30 pm. I know that people have busy schedules, but if you may be available to come in at these times and have interest in helping me out with this, please let me know at bbflorans@.... Thank you for your help!