Topics

Costo kosher for Passover

devorah_simon

I spoke to a manager at the Manchester Costo. What is out at the store now is all they are carrying for Passover. The only chickens they will carry in the future are whole chickens and chicken breasts(in tray packs). No more drumsticks or thighs. All meat will be frozen as well but will be the same choices.

Sara Wachsstock

I spoke to Ryan in the meat dept at Costco and he said we can order the fresh Empire chicken by the case ( which is what I typically do ) each case is typically 50pounds ( 10 packs per case) he will charge you for 25 pounds when you order and at the time of pick up you will pay the balance based on the actual weight.  The cost is a bit cheaper because he gives us the case price. You have to order 10 days in advance. You have to go to the store to place the order though.  I hope this is helpful.