Topics

Circle@Crown Cafe - Summer Specials and updates

Randi Schenberg

This week only – Lox Plate Special

Lox served on a toasted Everything bagel served with cream cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, and capers.

The special price is $6.99 (regularly $9.00)

Summer Specials:

It's not too late to enjoy the last of the summer harvest with our popular cafe specials - Peach Streusel Muffins and Summer Strawberry Salad with Green Goddess dressing.

Planning Ahead:

Plan to order your Labor Day picnic lunch with some of our special selections – Crown Classic Tuna and Egg Salad sandwiches, Specialty Salads including our House Circle@Crown Salad or the Summer Strawberry Salad with a sweet dessert.  Open regular hours on Monday, September 7th for curbside pickup.

Circle@Crown Cafe

8350 Delcrest Drive

St. Louis, MO 63124

Our Dining Room remains closed but Curbside Pickup is available.

314-412-4350 – call and order

https://crowncenterstl.org/cafe/

Monday – Thursday, 8am – 2pm