Child Care

LG

Shalom,

I am an adult woman who loves children. I am making aliyah to Israel in about 6 weeks, and meanwhile am unemployed. I am available to take care of children during snow days, after school, in the evenings when you go out, or any time you need some extra help, including during the day.

I have plenty of references, as I was a preschool teacher for one year in Jerusalem, and a kindergarten teacher at Solomon Schechter here in STL for the past 3 years, and I have close and loving relationships with my young cousins and my friends' children.

My number is 314-732-8887. Ask for Laurie. Thank you!

Laurie Goldberg / Skype ID: shalomlaurie