Topics

Car Lease

Margaret.butler13@...

Car Lease
Hey STL! Chodesh Tov! I am in Israel studying in seminary, and may have an opportunity to stay for another year. However, I will have one last year of a car lease to get rid of, and would love your help in taking it over.

2018 Nissan Sentra, leased through Bommarito Nissan. Includes oil changes, excellent gas mileage, and insurance for small accidents (i.e. popped tire). Great for parents with short commutes, or a car for someone here just for a year.

Currently $266/month plus insurance, but am willing to negotiate the price. Car lease runs through August 2021, and am looking for someone to do a total sublease from August 2020-2021.

Would be a HUGE help if someone can take this over!

Please contact me:

Margaret Butler

margaret.butler13@...

WhatsApp: