Topics

Brand New Sukkah for Sale

Barbara Ast

We accidentally bought the wrong size sukkah.  So many people reached out to us for our former sukkah, that we thought we would offer the new one up here before we send it back.
It is 8" x 12" and cost us $1000 with tax and shipping.  We are offering it for $700.  Brand new in the box.  If you want to buy it, please let us know by Thursday am at the latest because otherwise we will return it so they can resell it.

8 X 12 X 90" SNAP SUKKAH

$799.00

This Snap Sukkah is completely pre-fabricated for quick assembly, and is pre packaged in one box for easy shipping, and storage. The interlocking steel frame is made of galvanized steel coated in rust proof paint, ensuring that it will not rust or corrode. The bars easily lock into one another, providing a strong and durable frame. The bars come with hardened plastic end caps for easy assembling and dismantling. A mallet (rubber hammer) which we provide is the only tool necessary.
Our easy to hang two toned waterproof fabric, easily attaches to the frame with Velcro and string ties, and comes with a storage bag for easy handling & storage. All Sukkahs are equipped with a zippered door and windows, which can be used for light, and can be open for fresh air, or can be partially or completely closed for your privacy, comfort, and wind protection; it also includes beautifully silk-screened walls with Kiddush, & Ushpizin. The Mehadrin straps insure the enhanced Kashrus of the Sukkah. Using the simple to follow detailed instruction sheet, your Sukkah can be up in as little as 30 minutes.