Gelt for sale

Michael Minoff

Good morning,  I hope you had a nice shabbat and weekend.

My wife ordered 8 boxes of 24 bags of gelt to give out to the students at school.   They are elite milk chocolate OU Chalav Israel Dairy.  It turns out they were manufactured in a machine that also produced nuts,  so while the chocolate is nut free,  the process was not,  so the school cannot hand them out.  The company wants to charge Alana for shipping and restocking fees.   So before we pay it, I wanted to see if you could use any of the boxes.  She paid $15 per box.

Please let me know if you have interest in purchasing any of the boxes from her.

Thank you