Topics

St. Louis Mikvah Renovation Update

Judith Frankiel

View this email in your browser

TAHARATH ISRAEL OF ST. LOUIS MIKVAH
Dear Friends,

We are excited to announce the commencement of the renovation of the Mikvah at the Millstone Campus.  Our community has worked hard to bring us to this point and we are excited to be moving forward.  We’re grateful to Michael Staeberg and Mikvah USA, whose generosity and commitment make this project possible.

The renovation of the mikvah is scheduled to begin on Monday, February 3rd and we expect to complete the work in the late spring.  To ensure a speedy renovation, the full facilities will be closed during this time.  The Vaad office will be relocating during the renovation, and we are grateful to the Vaad for their partnership.

Please take note of the following as the Millstone campus mikvah will not be available for use during this time:

  1. The Mikvah at Millstone will be completely closed for usage during construction
  2. The Mikvah at Young Israel will be available for WOMEN's usage in the evenings for shower appointments ONLY.
  3. There are two ways to make an appointment at the Young Israel mikvah: call (314) 569-2770 ext. 114 or visit https://stlmikvah.org/. If you are using the website, please select shower appointment. If you require a bath appointment, please call to make the proper arrangements.
  4. There will not be a Mikvah available for men during construction
  5. There will not be a Mikvah available for conversions during construction
  6. The Keilim Mikvah at the Millstone Campus will be closed during the renovation. (see below for alternate Keilim Mikvah usage in Chesterfield)
  7. The Sheinbein Mikvah on TICK's campus at 14550 Ladue Rd. Chesterfield, MO 63017,  has graciously offered to open up their facilities for our use as well during this time. Please note the following
  • This Mikvah is shower-only
  • Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment by leaving a message at 314-469-6160 as to the date one requires an appointment along with one’s call back (or texting) number. After leaving a message, a mikvah attendant will call or text the patron back to schedule the appointment.
  • Women should park behind the wooden fence (near the Mikvah) to ensure privacy
  • The Keilim Mikvah on TICK’s campus will be available for use. Appointments to use the Kellim mikvah can be made by contacting the TICK shul office at 314 469-7060 at least 24 hours in advance.

We appreciate everyone's patience during this time and look forward to sharing the updated facilities with you soon.  Please feel free to reach out to the board with any questions or concerns at stlouismikvah@...

Sarah Glickfield & the Taharath Israel Board

This email was sent to Levison.family@...
Taharath Israel-St. Louis Mikvah Association · 4 Millstone Campus Dr · Saint Louis, MO 63146-5776 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Judith Frankiel