three upcoming Mirowitz Center programs

Susan Kemppainen

I’d like to highlight three upcoming Mirowitz Center programs that may be of interest to you, one just added to the August calendar: “COVID-19: Where We Have Been - Where We Are Going - Dr. Terri Rebmann” on Monday, August 31. Vigilance and knowledge are so important as we battle this pandemic!

We are excited for Russel Neiss’s upcoming discussion about the 1902 Kosher Meat Boycott, the anti-Nazi global Jewish boycott of the 1930’s, and the 1975 American Jewish boycott of Mexico. “Boycotts and the Jews - Russel Neiss” is scheduled for Thursday, August 20.

Continue the discussion with Dr. Joel Goldstein about Joe Biden’s historic VP pick Kamala Harris, the US Senator from California – and Biden's former 2020 rival! Join us for “The Vice Presidency - Joel Goldstein” on Thursday, August, 27.

You can click on the live links below to view more information about each program, as well as view our calendar of events. You can register online (you must login first!) or by calling 314-733-9813 or simply replying to this email. All of our programs can be enjoyed via Zoom or telephone call. Thank you for supporting Mirowitz Center programming!

Thu 8/20/20 2:00 - 3:00pm

Boycotts and the Jews - Russel Neiss

Thu 8/27/20 2:00 - 3:00pm

The Vice Presidency - Joel Goldstein

Mon 8/31/20 10:00am to 11:00am

COVID-19: Where We Have Been - Where We Are Going - Dr. Terri Rebmann

Susan Kemppainen

VOLUNTEER/ACTIVITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR

MIROWITZ CENTER AT COVENANT PLACE

314-432-1610, ext. 1112   OFFICE