Opportunities to learn!

Susan Kemppainen

With the increase in anti-Semitic incidents and the elections just around the corner, now is the time to seek opportunities to learn! Listed below are some interesting Mirowitz Center presentations coming up in August; you can click on the live links to view more information about each program. You can register online, by calling 314-733-9813 or by simply replying to this email. All of our programs can be enjoyed via Zoom or telephone call. Thanks for your interest in our programs!

Tue 8/04/20 1:30pm to 2:30pm NOTE: Time changed to 1:30pm

No cost

Gabe Fleisher - State of Politics and the Media

Pre-registration required

Wed 8/05/20 10:00am to 11:00am

No cost

Anti-Semitism in America - Sheldon Enger

Pre-registration required

Mon 8/10/20 12:00pm to 1:00pm NOTE: Joint MC-JCRC program; register via JCRC: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqduirpzgtH9RhZuwDoDmpQ7VHA9ezXIeP

No cost

What's Up With The Region - How to Support Racial Equity in St. Louis

Pre-registration required

Thu 8/13/20 2:00pm to 3:00pm

No cost

Boycotts and the Jews - Russel Neiss

Pre-registration required

Thurs 8/27/20 2:00pm to 3:00pm NOTE: New program added to the calendar

No cost

The Vice Presidency - Joel Goldstein

Pre-registration required

Susan Kemppainen