Mirowitz Center programs with Rabbi Neal Rose!

Susan Kemppainen

We have a change in our August programming lineup… Rabbi Jessica Shafrin is leaving JFS, and we will miss her! Taking over as the facilitator of the Mirowitz Center’s on-going programs “The Rabbi Is In” and “What We Are Reading” will be the oh-so-amazing Rabbi Neal Rose! Those classes will remain scheduled for the same day/time in August, as we have already publicized the programs. However, beginning in September, the start times for these classes will move to 3pm to better accommodate Rabbi Rose’s schedule. Below are the programs, with Rabbi Rose listed as the new presenter. You can register online, by calling 314-733-9813 or by simply replying to this email. Thanks!

Wed 8/12/20 2:00pm to 3:00pm (then 3:00pm to 4:00pm beginning in September)

No cost

The Rabbi Is IN - Rabbi Neal Rose

Pre-registration required

Starting on August 12 at 2pm, and then beginning in September on the second Wednesday of every month at 3pm, learn with the engaging Rabbi Neal Rose, Chaplain of Jewish Family Services, who will lead discussions about Judaism, answer your questions and facilitate group study of Jewish texts. Co-sponsored by Jewish Family Services. Registrants will be sent information to join via Zoom video or by phone. Need help using Zoom? Give us a call! Zoom presentations can be viewed on a desktop, laptop, iPad or smart phone.

Wed 8/26/20 2:00pm to 3:00pm (then 3:00pm to 4:00pm beginning in September)

No cost

What We Are Reading - Rabbi Neal Rose

Pre-registration required

Starting on August 26 at 2pm, and then beginning in September on the fourth Wednesday of every month at 3pm, join Rabbi Neal Rose, Chaplain for Jewish Family Services, for a monthly book discussion on books with a Jewish theme. Enjoy a mix of book genres and a lively discussion. Co-Sponsored by Jewish Family Services. The August book is The Only Woman in the Room by Marie Benedict. Registrants will be sent information to join via Zoom video or by phone. Need help using Zoom? Give us a call! Zoom presentations can be viewed on a desktop, laptop, iPad or smart phone.

Susan Kemppainen

VOLUNTEER/ACTIVITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR

MIROWITZ CENTER AT COVENANT PLACE

314-432-1610, ext. 1112   OFFICE