HJ’s Café is temporarily closed

Susan Kemppainen

Your health and well-being is important! Following CDC guidelines regarding the need for people to practice social-distancing, HJ’s Café is temporarily closed. We will continue to provide kosher and non-kosher Aging Ahead to-go meals for the community, with daily pickup at *noon.* If you are registered in the Aging Ahead program, please call by noon the day before to reserve your meal or if you are 60+ and wish to register in the program, please call 314-292-7693. Everyone at HJ’s Cafe looks forward to starting up right where we left off, once this virus is contained, and we reopen our doors. Thank you for your continued support! Stay well!

Susan Kemppainen

VOLUNTEER/ACTIVITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR

MIROWITZ CENTER AT COVENANT PLACE

314-432-1610, ext. 1112   OFFICE