HJ's Cafe Update

Susan Kemppainen

While the Mirowitz Center is following CDC recommendations, particularly for senior adults, and cancelling group programming for the rest of March, HJ's Cafe will remain open to the public! So, feel free to come for breakfast and lunch during our normal business hours, Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 2 pm. (Kosher kitchen is open Monday – Thursday with some grab ‘n go items available on Friday.) Those enrolled in the Aging Ahead program can still get a $4 meal and may now get Aging Ahead to-go meals. HJ’s Café will continue offering to-go breakfasts/lunches and dinner packages, along with catering, which may be especially useful during this time when many are choosing to stay at home. Those who wish to continue playing Mahjongg/cards at the café are welcome! Attached are our kosher to-go dinner packages, catering information, and an Aging Ahead application (for those age 60 and above – no other requirements!). Any questions, contact me or café manager Lisa Hungler at 314-733-9812 (Lisa.Hungler@...). Thank you and please help spread the word!

Susan Kemppainen

VOLUNTEER/ACTIVITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR

MIROWITZ CENTER AT COVENANT PLACE

314-432-1610, ext. 1112   OFFICE