Caring for ourselves and the community!

Jill Mogil

-----Original Message-----
From: The J <dstewart@...>
To: jillmogil <jillmogil@...>
Sent: Tue, Feb 11, 2020 6:53 pm
Subject: Empowering the Women of our Orthodox Community!

Caring for Ourselves & the Community
Join Taharath Israel & Sharsheret Supports as we celebrate and empower the women of our Orthodox community!
Wednesday, February 19, 7:30pm
The J
Staenberg Family Complex/Creve Coeur
FREE but RSVP requested
A look at Jewish values and the implications for women’s health and wellness. Discussions will include:
The Mikvah’s Role in a Spiritual and Physical Balance
– The spiritual component combined with focusing on your body in preparation
How to Care for a Family Member/Friend in Need
– Including support programs from Sharsheret
How to Be Your Healthiest Healthy; Gatekeeper of Your Personal Health
– Finding time to take care of yourself and the importance of doing so
– Myths that cause confusion or unnecessary uncertainty
KNOW the Facts, LEARN the Risks, TAKE Action
– Importance of knowing your family history and increased cancer genetic risk factors
– How to gather your family history and why having it is important to you and your family
To register, contact:
Debbi Braunstein, 314.442.3266
Tonia Levison, St. Louis Mikvah

Learn More
Share this email:
Email Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.
2 Millstone Campus Drive
St. Louis, MO | 63146 US
This email was sent to jillmogil@....
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.