Esther Miller Bais Yaakov matching campaign

Bella Bloom

Esther Miller Bais Yaakov High School invites you to participate in its online $300,000 matching campaign, this MondayJune 17th, to support the Jewish Education of girls in our community.

Your contributions will be tripled during this 30 hour campaign!

Go to Cmatch.me/EMBY2019 to participate.

Join us in supporting this vital pillar of our community.

Thanks

Rabbi Eli Kamins
Executive Director
Esther Miller Bais Yaakov
Main: 314-863-9230
Cell: 314-640-2715

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 4:04 PM Bella Bloom <bloomizabella@...> wrote:
With pleasure.  Please send me the text for the list seves.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 4:01 PM Eli Kamins <ekamins@...> wrote:
Mrs. Bloom,
Would you be able to assist EMBY and post this on the List Servs in the community?

Would you also be willing to update the listserv on Monday and Tuesday with the progress as the campaign goes on?

Thank you so much,
Eli
Rabbi Eli Kamins
Executive Director