Jewish Women's Society - May classes with Mimi David (for women only)

Claire Wolff

Join Mimi David for two great classes in May.

Tuesday, May 7 at 11:30 am - Lunch & Learn "Be the Best You!"
Our fun and inspiring lunch and learn meets monthly. In this class based on Pirkei Avos "Ethics of the Fathers", we discover the Torah's views on ethics and interpersonal relationships. Timeless wisdom for living!
Location: Circle@Crown Cafe', 8350 Delcrest Dr., University City 63124

Monday, May 13 at 7 pm - Salon Series - Tehillim: Song of the Soul
This series meets monthly at a private home. In it, we take the messages of the psalms and explain them on a deep level that is also practical and relevant.
Location: Private home in Olivette (call for the address)

The mission of the society is to embrace the values of our Jewish heritage, emphasizing living harmoniously with self, family, and community. The Society provides programs and support for Jewish women of all backgrounds to strengthen their Jewish identity and their commitment to Jewish life in St. Louis and Israel.
In addition to the events listed above, the JWS organizes women's Israel trips, challah baking classes, coffee shmoozes, lectures and more.
To learn more or to get on our email list, please call 314-862-2474 or email mimidavid@...

Join STLJCL@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.