TIPS FROM YOUR MODERATORS

Janet Weinberg

Dear STLJCL ListServ Members:

Greetings and Happy 2019. This is a reminder note to let you all know how to successfully navigate our community listserv. We also ask you to share this email and encourage friends and family to join our community listserv. We know from personal conversations how much our community listserv helps people on a daily basis.

Below are instructions on how to Post messages; Subscribe to the ListServ, Unsubscribe; or seek help

Post: STLJCL@groups.IO

Subscribe: STLJCL+subscribe@groups.IO

Help: STLJCL+help@groups.IO

If for some reason you can’t remember all of the above just remember to go to our Home Page STLJCL@groups.IO  and scroll all the way down until you see the above instructions.

Please share this email with friends and family and help us to continue to grow our STLJCL ListServ Community.

The Moderators

Barbara Ast

Jill Mogil

Debby Schuman