Help need to assist an older Israel couple.

Meir Zimand

I got this email from Ann Hartstein Pace.
Please let me know if you can help.
Hi Meir, did you see my message from other day? Wondering if you (or someone you know) would be available Sep 3-6 to assist an older Israeli couple who are coming to town. They are the parents of Umberto's work colelague. They need someone to pick them up/drive them around/be able to call on for assistance for whatever might come up. It would be a paid job. Please get back to me soon as possible if interested yourself or have other suggestions for me. Much appreciated!! Best regards-

Meir Humans

Join STLJCL@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.