Motzai Shabbat sewing workshop!

Kate Friedman

(PDF flyer attached)

Ladies night out - Learn to Sew*with Kate

When:  Saturday night, Dec. 6th 2014 from 8-10pm

What:  Bring your simple repairs (including holes, rips, missing buttons, and fallen hems) and learn basic stitches and techniques to make useful common repairs and fun little projects!  You’ll enjoy my oversized demo pieces and examples of fun projects you can learn to do.

Cost: $10 per person

What you get at this ladies night out: sewing instruction, help with repairs (time permitting), and supplies to make a nice little project to take home and enjoy.

Why: Sewing is an extremely useful skill that you will be able to use in more ways than you could ever anticipate!

RSVP for more info and address: kfriedman18@... or 314-692-8184

 * Learn to sew, or brush up on old skills.  Please tell me what degree of experience you have, and what skills you need help with upon reserving your seat.

Join STLJCL@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.