- Derek Quave, Baton Rouge, LA

The Wisejack Man’s Cookbook is being featured at this year’s ChampionsGate Leadership Conference and the 2011 St. Louis Jewish Book Festival; however, our team is excited to offer the members in our community and network the opportunity to purchase our team’s book in time for Father’s Day before it is available to the general public.

To order The WiseJack Man’s Cookbook :

  • Online at www.themanscookbook.com
  • Direct Sales Line: 888-862-6162
  • Email us at sales@... and we can even arrange for a check pick up from your house

Dads - go to the website and fill out the form so you can let your family

know about your Father's Day wish!

P.S. Don’t just take our word for it- please contact us or check out themanscookbook.com if you are interested in seeing additional information, sample recipes, and a glimpse at what makes our book the perfect Father’s Day gift.

Join STLJCL@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.