A forum for all persons interested in the manufacturing of STEEL. STEEL@groups.io
This is a forum for all persons interested in the manufacturing of steel, from the standpoint of the hobbyist. Postings are welcome regarding any facet of the steel industry, from the mining of iron ore and the production of coke, to Great Lakes shipping and steel-owned railroads, to blast furnaces and rolling mills. Discussion of steel-related industries such as shipbuilding and fabrication is also welcome. Scale model dialogue is encouraged, as is that of the prototype relating to the hobbyist. Announcements of plant tours, open-houses, museums, historical archives, and new scale model products are also welcome. For sale announcements of related hobby items is permissible. Additionally, discussion on other heavy industries is encouraged.
Not welcome are postings regarding religion, politics, union-management conflicts, etc.
- 163 Members
- 109 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.