From: Jason Garneau
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 11:47 AM
To: STARC@groups.io
Subject: [STARC] Amateur Radio nets of interest to local hams

Good morning,

I'd like to put together a listing of all V/UHF and HF nets of interest to AROs in our region.  "Of interest" is kind of open-ended, but I was looking for stuff of a local, Vermont, or New England nature.  Stuff like the Vermont Net would be perfect.  If you have any information on stuff you feel would be appropriate for this list, please send it along and I'll get it up on the website.

Thanks!
-Jason / K1LOL

Join STARC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.